Factory Audit In China, Vietnam, India, Bangladesh, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan, and Cambodia
Factory Audit (FA) can uncover problems before production or order confirmation. You can have a clear understanding of your supplier's capabilities, quality control system, management and operating procedures. This enables you to select a qualified supplier with confidence.
When is a suitable time to conduct a Factory Audit?
When you are planning to start new cooperation with either new or existing suppliers, V-Trust Factory Audit can help you do a thorough check on the most updated capabilities of the factory.
What criteria are covered in a Factory Audit?
Generally, we will focus on the following aspects during a Factory Audit:
- Company profile (General information)
- Organization structure
- Production process
- Production capacity
- Facilities & machinery
- Quality assurance system
- Special Requirements from Client
What is the cost of a Factory Audit?
Our standard all-inclusive Factory Audit cost is 398 USD/man-day (no hidden fees) in any major manufacturing clusters in Asia.
- No extra charge for travel cost
- No extra charge for audits on Saturday or Sunday
- Full-time experienced auditors only
- A detailed audit report issued within 2 days
- Free consultancy before and after audits