Inspection Services and Audits in Indonesia Dedicated Team of Local Full-Time Inspectors and Auditors
V-Trust Inspection Service in Indonesia
V-Trust typically inspects products belonging to the textiles and apparel, furniture, consumer goods, and agriculture categories as well as a growing number of inspections for auto parts and electronics.
Values We Deliver for Inspections and Audits in Indonesia
- Only full-time local inspectors and auditors, no part-time or freelance, reducing bribery risks.
- Management locally based in Indonesia.
- Guaranteed all-inclusive price of 268 USD per man-day in Indonesia's manufacturing regions.
- No extra charge for travelling expenses.
- No extra charge for inspections on weekends.
- Inspection reports delivered within 24 hours after the inspection; Same day reports also available.
|Indonesia Key Numbers|
|Population||273 million (2020)|
|GDP||1.05 trillion USD (2020)|
|Export||181.71 billion USD (2020)|
|GDP growth||4.4%(Est 2021)|
*Source 2020 World Bank Report.
Indonesia’s Manufacturing Industry Overview
Indonesia recently became the 10th-largest manufacturing nation in the world. It’s large manufacturing sector accounts for almost a quarter of the nation’s total GDP and employs over a fifth of Indonesia’s working age population (around 25 million workers). Put into perspective, Indonesia’s manufacturing sector is now larger than the manufacturing sectors of the United Kingdom, Russia, and Mexico combined.
Manufacturing surpassed agriculture in terms of contribution to gross domestic product (GDP) in the early 1990s and has continued to be the largest single component of the country’s economy.
The government has ambitious plans to propel the country into the top ten biggest economies in the world by 2030, with manufacturing at the heart of this goal. The main areas of production include textiles and garments, food and beverages (F&B), electronics, automotive, and chemicals, with the majority of manufacturers in this sector comprising of micro, small, or medium-sized enterprises.
Indonesia’s Competitive Advantages and Challenges
With its rapidly growing middle class and competitive workforce, Indonesia has been a viable alternative in Asia for some key industries to take advantage of its fast-growing manufacturing sector. Here are some pros Indonesia offers for foreign buyers and investors:
- Attractive destination for foreign investment in manufacturing
- Cost- effective and abundant labor
- High labor productivity
- Tax concessions
Here are the current challenges Indonesia manufacturing is facing:
- Intense international competition, particularly from China
- Increasing labor costs
- High transportation and logistics costs
- Varying levels of transparency and clarity in regulations
V-Trust, Helping Buyers Sleep Better!™
V-Trust Inspection Service Group operates in Indonesia to help overseas buyers select suppliers with confidence through supplier evaluations and overcome problems in product quality with product inspections and sample checks, while offering the advantage of a completely standardized quality control process with full-time inspectors and auditors only.
- Highlighted Areas: 268 USD/Man-day (all inclusive).
- Anywhere Else: 298 USD/Man-day (all inclusive).
- No extra charge for inspections on Sat. & Sun.
Jakarta | Bandung | Semarang | Solo
Contact us now for more information about quality control or supplier evaluation in Indonesia.