Inspection Services for Refurbished & Used Phones in Asia including China, Vietnam, India, Bangladesh, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan and Cambodia
Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI) of refurbished & used phones in Asia is the most common inspection type to confirm the quality of the order at your supplier’s facility. Each phone undergoes detailed function tests with testing software and visual assessment & quality grading by our engineers.
Whether you are buying refurbished iPhones in China, or other second-hand Android mobiles, such as Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, or iPads & Android tablets in Asian countries, V-Trust Inspection Team will support you by testing the quality of the used phones so you can import fully functional, unlocked, clean, and ready-to-sell products.
Every device is carefully inspected according to our standards and procedures. V-Trust has developed a grading system from A+ to NG to help customers identify an acceptable level of quality and import qualified items.
When to conduct an Inspection of Refurbished & Used Phones
A Pre-Shipment Inspection of refurbished & used phones is suggested to be scheduled at least 3 working days before the planned loading date, so that the buyer can have enough time to check the report and decide whether to release the shipment as planned, or to discuss corrective action with the supplier.
Inspection Criteria for Refurbished & Used Phones
V-Trust’s general checklist for on-site inspection of refurbished & used mobile phones includes the following criteria:
- Color check
- Product appearance
- Video / Photo function
- IMEI check
- Performance & function
- Brand check
- Battery health
- Model check
- SIM card reading & call
- GPS sensor
- Memory capacity
- Speaker function
- Display backlight
- Earphone function
- Fingerprint & Face ID
- Microphone function
- Proximity / light sensors
- SD Card
- Vibration of motor
- FMIP status
- WIFI/2G/3G/4G/5G network
- Screen touch points & pixilation
In addition to the above aspects, we can also carry out a tailor-made checking plan according to your own testing plan and inspection requirements.
Grading scale for Refurbished & Used Phone Inspections
Every phone’s function and overall physical state is inspected and evaluated in accordance with our grading system from A+ to NG.
- GRADE A+: The devices are unlocked, pass all V-Trust tests, and are fully functional. Their appearance looks flawless; it's like a new phone. No signs of use.
- GRADE A: The devices are unlocked, pass all V-Trust tests, and are fully functional. They look new. They appear flawless at first glance and are in very good condition. They have very slight signs of use.
- GRADE B: The devices are unlocked, pass all V-Trust tests, and are fully functional. They show signs of wear and tear from normal use and have slightly visible scratches on the exterior.
- GRADE C: The devices are unlocked, pass all V-Trust tests, and are fully functional. They show very obvious signs of use but are in good condition. They have obvious scratches as well as obvious signs of wear and tear.
- NG: The devices are locked or have function problems. The device needs to be changed and reworked.
Cost of an Inspection of Refurbished & Used Phones in Asia
Our standard all-inclusive inspection cost is USD268/man day (no hidden fees) in any major manufacturing clusters in China, Vietnam, India, Bangladesh, Thailand, Malaysia, Pakistan, Indonesia and Cambodia.
- No extra charge for testing software
- No extra charge for travel cost
- No extra charges for inspections on Saturday or Sunday
- Full-time experienced inspectors only
- A detailed inspection report issued within 24 hours
- Free consultancy before and after inspections
Frequently Asked Questions on Inspection of Refurbished & Used Phones
Why do I need an inspection for used mobile phones?
How many pieces of refurbished phones can you check within 1 man-day?
Can you check whether the phone is locked?
Can you use my grading system and software in the inspections of my order?
How many days in advance should I book the pre-shipment inspection?
Who will I be in contact with throughout the whole process?
Do I need to send you an approved sample?
Do I need to inform the supplier about the planned inspection?
Can I discuss with you in detail about my own inspection criteria?
How long does it take to receive the inspection result?
What if I have questions after I check my V-Trust report?
What other services can I choose besides inspection of refurbished & used phones?
Contact us now for more information about quality control or supplier evaluation in Asia.