The 31st China Guangzhou International Furniture Fair opened in the Canton Fair exhibition hall, which is located in Pazhou, Guangzhou. Compared with the previous years, this fair had some new highlights.
1. The visitors flow rate had a noticeable increase compared with the last (30th) CIFF fair in autumn. Some of the booths had many visitors which meant the staff at those booths were all very busy.
2. The domestic exhibitors are mainly well known local enterprises from Guangdong, Zhejiang, Beijing, Jiangsu, etc. Foreign exhibitors are mainly multinational companies from the United States, Germany, Italy, France and 20 other countries. Totally the CIFF fair had seen over 1000 exhibitors from home and abroad.
3. This year I have noticed that there were far more trading companies visiting the fair. As the international market conditions have somewhat deteriorated and their competition has increased, more and more trading companies are looking for innovative new ideas to offer to their clients. Personally visiting the fair is a good way to see new products, make relationships with new suppliers and try to negotiate good deals.
4. As some peoples’ living standards improve, they begin to focus more on outdoor leisure and entertainment. As a result, the number of exhibitors in this field has grown. After years of development, various “green” outdoor furnishing ideas have come to life. They have been increasingly more accepted by the public which resulted in more factories producing and exhibiting their products.
5. The woodworking machinery and furniture raw materials sections of the CIFF fair have also gained more and more popularity during the past years. This year there were 8 countries exhibiting their products, they included Canada, Germany, Chile, Italy, USA, Turkey and others.
Give your name or comment as guest